Friday, February 1, 2008

3 quetions

1. I belive reading is so important for writers because it is a wy for writers to refresh there way of thinking, to get a new idea or refresh there own opinion. it also is important becasue it allows them to see another side of things and alows them to get more of a indepth opinions on there ideas. In the opening quote to the question it say that reading is inhaling and writing is exhaling, I belive that writers feel this way because tehy love words and reading helps calm them like taking a deep breath. I think that it helps sooth there minds and helps them consintrate on the thoughts they have on there mind. I belive that writers enjoy reading other peoples writing because they can also admire there work that other writers spent time working on.
2. I think a problem that is growing that concerns me is the economy. with rasing gas prices and inflation becomeing a problem, i think that the usa is heading into a resatiion. the only reason that this is concerns me is because i am ganna be driving soon and college is coming. prices will rise and the standard of living will go down. i worrie that getting and keeping a job will get harder and i might have to live with my parents.
3. drawings, photography, and painting really inspiers me. i my self do photograhpy and i really enjoy analizing and critasizing other people art. i think that it is really good to inspect and analize other peoples art work because you can really get a good indeapth look at the artist veiws and fealings about the world and current issues the feel strongly about. i would say analizing and critasizing others art work inspiers me the most. i really enjoy art work because they have alot more depth and meaning than most people would think just by looking at it.

2 comments:

Creative Writing said...

I agree with you a lot with the agrument of the price of gasoline going that might cause inflation. If people by more and more gasoline then more and more money is going into these big time gasoline station and that can cause a big problem with people that are buying gas and it can casue a huge conflict with the people that are buying gasoline and these big gasoline compaines. I didn't know that you like to draw and do photography I love to do that. I like do those things sometimes though right now I never have the time. Though I like to take beautiful picture of every day life. Though I also haven't done that a lot. If you are doing that sort of thing that is awesome.

a_random_guy said...

I agree with your analysis on why reading is important. I especially like the analogy where you compare reading to a calming effect, like taking a deep breath. I think it is wonderful to see other would be writers and artists admire other pieces of their craft, written by more experienced people. Indeed, it can give one an idea how to express oneself that you otherwise wouldn't have thought of. Perhaps a clever metaphor, or something along those lines. Very interesting!