Wednesday, March 5, 2008

writing territories

1....
2. the majority of litertature that i read is short stories. i dont read out side of school and even in school i ushually try to find the shortest and easyest way around reading. i enjoy most stories that are told to me, but im hate to read. mostly because i am a very slow reader and what would take an average person 10 mineuts to read would take me 40. also i am very bad at reading big words, pernownseation, and SPELLING. if you havent noticed already, spelkling is by far my worst quality. as for my favorit thing to read... i dont have a certain type as of now.
i dont really have a favorite kind of writing. i think that poetry is enjoyable when the meaning is deep and personal, but someitmes without the help from a teatcher or peer i can have a hard time interputing some of the meanings. there isnt really anything that i find all to enjoyable to read. there is only one thing that i find enjoyable to read that i do read sometimes in my spare time, and that is artists statments. there ushually on the artists website that states why the artist does what they do and all the other feelings and meanings behind their work.
i dont ushually wrting anythign out side of school if it isnt requierd. i would say that the majority of my writing is done in texting saddly. but in school i find this class enjoyable, i also enjoy wrting about the photography i have set up on a sepperate blog. i get critasized on my spelling alot withc pervents me from sharing alot of my work, i also dont like putting alot of meaning into my work if i know that other people will be reading my work because im dont want to be hrased for something that i think.
3. i find that the thing that is easyest and i enjoy most is wrting about people and the people in my life. i think that peolpe and the interations you have with them in your life are huge. even more so if you have a close relationship with the person. the first time that i relized this was in 9th grade. one of my best friends mother died of cnacer, and all i did for weeks was make her gifts and...

No comments: